Arriving at the Airport:
Skycaps are available to transport passengers to the ticket agent desk and through security to the gate. Visit the curbside Skycap booth between doors 2 and 3 for wheelchair and baggage assistance.
Contact your airline in advance if you will need wheelchair assistance at the airport, whether departing or arriving.
Wheelchairs are generally available for use inside door 3 if you prefer to transport a person with disabilities into the terminal. After use, please return the wheelchair to this area.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to assist a person with disabilities through the security checkpoint and to the gate, you must check with your airline, not the airport, to see if they allow a checkpoint pass and, if so, what identification is required.
Handicapped parking is available in the ramp and in the surface lot.
When accompanying a passenger, please park in short term parking, located nearby in the ramp, pick up a wheelchair if needed, and then transport the passenger into the terminal. Please do not park in front of the terminal - your vehicle will be ticketed and towed.
Companion Care Restrooms:
ALL restrooms in the terminal are accessible and include baby changing stations - look for signs inside the restroom.
- First Floor (pre-security): Across from the American Airline ticket counter.
- Second Floor (past security): Between gates 5 and 6, and down the hallway to gates 11 to 13.
Comfortable leather chairs, tables, electrical outlets, sinks, and baby-changing tables are found in each of our lactation rooms.
- First Floor: Suite labeled "Family Lounge" across from the United Airlines ticket counter.
- Second Floor (past security): Across from gate 8 off of the women's restroom labeled room 2082 or between gates 5 and 6 off of the women's restroom labeled room 2024.
TTY phones for the deaf and hard of hearing are located on the first floor, inside door 7, and on the second floor at gate 9.
Pet Relief Areas:
- First Floor (pre-security): Outside door # 7, adjacent to the terminal, on the north end of the ticketing level. This area is not accessible from the concourse level.
- Second Floor (past security): A private restroom between gates 5 and 6 is designated as an alternative relief area. Disposable relief pads are available. This area is only accessible from the concourse level.
Title 49 Code of Federal Regulation - Part 21:
Dane County Regional Airport (DCRA) assures that no person shall on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex or creed as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (PL 100.259), and the Section 520 of the Airport and Airway Improvement Act of 1982 be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity. DCRA further assures every effort will be made to ensure nondiscrimination in all of its programs and activities, whether those programs are federally funded or not. Anytime communities may be impacted by programs or activities every effort will be made to involve their leaders and the general public in the decision making process. Awards of contracting, concessionaires, and leases are made without regard for race, color, national origin, sex or creed.
Title 49 CFR 21 - document link